FNF Mic’d Up Engine is a new engine for Friday Night Funkin’ that stands out above all for its innovative new menus, and for all the new features it includes in the game. It can be seen as an improved version of FNF, which includes a more complete experience.
In Mic’d Up Engine you can enjoy the full 6 weeks of FNF, enhanced with all the new options included in this great engine for FNF. Of course, this engine can also be used as a base for the new MODs weeks. In fact, it became quite popular with the appearance of VS Agoti, one of the most famous MODs of the game, and the best that has appeared with Mic’d Up Engine as a base.
The four most outstanding new features of this engine are, in my opinion:
- Its new menu system, completely different from that of the original game.
- The new difficulty levels included: Noob, Expert and Insane, which add much more depth to the game, as they double the amount of difficulty levels available in the original weeks of the game.
- The new modifiers, which add new variants to the game that can be used to either lower the difficulty or raise it.
- The two new game modes: Marathon and Endless.
New features of FNF Mic’d Up Engine
- New game modes
- New menus.
- New difficulty levels.
- New modifiers.
Latest updates to FNF Mic’d Up Engine
- v2.0.3 – A lot of improvements have been added to the Engine. Literally the list of things that have been improved is endless, and all players are encouraged to upgrade to this version.
Download FNF Mic’d Up Engine for Friday Night Funkin’
Link v2.0.3 – Download