Roblox Funky Friday is a game for Roblox that allows you to play different MODs of Friday Night Funkin’ in multiplayer rooms in 1v1 games against other players in the same room. In order to play Roblox Funky Friday you only need to register on Roblox and install it, since access to this game costs literally one click.
If you have never played Roblox and that makes you have never considered playing Roblox Funky Friday, you should know that it is by far the best option there is to play FNF MODS in multiplayer against random people playing in your room. Best of all, it’s as simple as logging into Roblox, and won’t require us to be downloading different MODs or creating private servers to play with friends.
How does Roblox Funky Friday work?
The operation of this game is very simple, and is one of the aspects that makes it stand out from other options. When you access the game, it will automatically place you in a room with other random players, which you can face in any of the scenarios that are scattered around the map.
To start a confrontation, you just have to go to the microphone of a scenario and hold down the E key to indicate to the other players that you are ready. If another person wants to face you, they will approach the stage and join the battle. If no one else approaches, you can play by yourself, which will give you fewer points.
Playing games against other players (and solo) will give you points, which you can use to unlock different animations in the store. If you want to earn some free points to unlock some interesting animations, check out our in-game codes section.
Here you have more detailed information about some important aspects of the game:
- Codes for Roblox Funky Friday – If you are interested in unlocking new animations in the game, codes are the fastest way to get points and free animations.
- Tips & Tricks for Roblox Funky Friday
What MODs can be played in Roblox Funky Friday
Once you have accessed a scenario, you will be able to select the song you want to play from a large number of options. Included in Roblox Night Funkin’ are some of the best Friday Night Funkin’ MODs. This is the complete list:
- FNF original
- FNF B-Sides
- FNF Neo
- VS NEON
- VS Whitty
- VS Agoti
- VS Kapi
- Cosmo Calamity
- Starlight Mayhem
- VS Tabi
- VS Tord
- VS Tree
- VS Hex
- Mid-Fight Masses
- VS Tricky
- VS Matt
- VS Matt 3.0 (New!)
- VS Aflac (New!)
As you can see, the list of MODs included is impressive, and new additions are being added all the time.
Roblox Funky Friday Update on 10/15/21 [ETELED]
In the Eteled update of Roblox Funky Friday released on October 15, 2021 we will have the following new features:
- Added Eteled
- Added Creative Burnout (VS Sulayre)
- Updated VS Mami
- Added Eteled animation
- Added Austin’s animation
- Add animation of Cablecrow
- Added Eteled’s Channel Map
- Updated song loading system
- Add new song loading system
- Health bar is always available now in Deathmatch mode
- Chart decorations have been improved
How to play Friday Night Funkin’ on Roblox?
Playing the Roblox version of Friday Night Funkin’ is very simple and totally free. Just follow the steps below:
- Create an account on Roblox.com
- Install Roblox on your computer
- Go to this official link of Roblox and click on the green play button
- Give Roblox permission to open using the action that comes to you from the browser.
- After a few seconds, Roblox will open and you’ll join a random Roblox Funky Friday lobby, where you can start earning points.
Roblox Funky Friday Touhou 3/3 Update – What’s New
A new update has been recently published that includes quite interesting new features, among which undoubtedly highlights the additions of Aflac and Matt 3.0 within the list of available MODs. Here you have a picture with all the new features included in this new update: