Friday Night Funkin’ has many FNF MODs (unofficial) that add new content and improvements to the game, all of them free. Downloading and installing these MODs is super simple and will allow you to face new opponents, try new songs and improve the general options of the game among others.
Download MODs for Friday Night Funkin’ for PC (Windows & Mac)
At FNFunkin we compile the highlights at FNF MODs, so you can easily find the highest quality releases. The large amount of content you will be able to access thanks to MODs (developed in a fanmade way by some fans of the game) improves on the original game by 1000 times, and is largely to blame for the game’s popularity.
What are the best MODs for Friday Night Funkin’?
There are already a few MODs for Friday Night Funkin’ that have earned a place among the best, and little by little new MODs are emerging to join this list. In the following FNF MODS list you can find a selection that combines the latest releases along with the best FNF MODs:
As we have already mentioned, the best MODs for FNF are, with few exceptions, MODs that add at least one new character and one new song. Although it has a certain grace to change a Skin in the game, what is really valuable is to be able to access new songs and, therefore, to new clashes that give us more hours of play. All these MODs have been selected for having an excellent quality, but it does not mean that there are not others that are worthwhile.
FNF MODs FAQs & WIKI
What is a Friday Night Funkin’ MOD and what is it for?
As the development of the game is quite slow (they are a small team) and the game is quite simple to modify, many players have taken the plunge to design their own content for Friday Night Funkin’. By now, any experienced FNF player knows that MODs are an endless source of free content for the game.
Reminder: Friday Night Funkin’ is a free game, and its MODs are completely lawful and legal, so the files linked from FNFunkin are unofficial (but legal) reversions or modifications of the original game.
There are so many MODs for FNF that it is difficult to describe them all in one sentence, but we can distinguish them in different categories, to organize them according to the functions they incorporate. These are the categories in which the MODs published in FNFunkin.com can be classified:
- Skins: they only edit the appearance of one or more characters within the game, but do not add any additional functions. This category has its own page, where you can download the best Friday Night Funkin skins
- Weeks/Full Weeks: these MODs focus on adding both new skins and new songs, bringing it all together in a new week that they add to the game (or replace an existing one). They are generally the most sought-after MODs and the ones with the highest quality, as they are as close as possible to an FNF update. There are great gems within this category.
- Tweaks: Although there are few MODs in this category, it is important to name it as there are several good options that add a good list of improvements to the original game, which are very interesting for those who want to be FNF experts.
- Maps: These MODs are also uncommon. They focus on editing the appearance of the different maps on which the clashes happen in FNF (the maps are basically a background).
- Maps: These MODs are also uncommon.
- Engines: They offer new possibilities and facilities for MOD developers and, therefore, for players. Nowadays, it is difficult to find a good MOD that does not use one of the Best FNF Engines.
- Multiplayer tools: FNF being an unfinished game, the truth is that it does not yet offer all the functionality it should. The multiplayer function has already been covered by several MODs of FNF.